Go faster, safely. Give app developers the tools they need to deploy and release faster, with confidence. Gain insight into steady-state app behavior and the visibility needed to see and fix developing issues before there’s an outage.
- Traffic shaping and canary controls
- Service discovery across clusters and data centers
- Workflows for faster, safer rollouts
- Faster application troubleshooting with lower mean time to identify and resolve
Beyond traditional network segmentation, TSB enables application-level segmentation to ensure it’s safe for apps to talk to each other. Multi-tenancy provides guardrails for teams working in shared environments to safely operate without stepping on each other’s toes.
- Multi-tenancy based on your existing org structure
- Cross-cluster security policies and access control
- Application-level segmentation: fine-grained ingress & egress controls
Making sure your apps are highly available and resilient is hard—especially when they’re spread out across complex heterogeneous infrastructure. TSB gives teams the resiliency primitives, visibility, and cross-cluster traffic management needed to prevent outages.
- Resiliency, high-availability, and disaster recovery
- Unified telemetry and SLO management
Application modernization is a process, not an event. Even within a single organization, some teams will modernize in place, others will kickstart the journey with a “lift and shift” approach, migrating on-premises applications to cloud. Whichever way you choose, TSB makes the process faster and easier.
Overlay zero-trust networking principles on top of your existing apps without rewriting them. Get out-of-the-box conformance with NIST standards for microservices. Read the zero trust white paper and NIST’s special publications on microservices security, SP 800-204A, and SP 800-204B, co-authored by Tetrate founding engineer Zack Butcher.
- End-to-end mTLS
- Service identity
- Next-generation access control
- Global, dynamic policy enforcement
- Centralized policy management
Pure cloud-native is a lofty goal, but in reality, organizations must continue to operate traditional applications alongside their greenfield counterparts. Further, your developers should be able to run applications wherever they need so they can benefit from best-in-class cloud offerings for their domain. Tetrate Service Bridge was built with this reality in mind.
As an end-to-end application connectivity platform, TSB provides a central management and consistent control over applications in any environment and on any compute.
- Multi-cluster, multi-cloud, hybrid-cloud
- Kubernetes and traditional workloads
- Monoliths to microservices
Combine application load balancing and your API gateway with common control and data planes. Tie them together with a global, API-aware management plane. Keep runtime efficient with API gateway functionality in sidecars, application ingress, and at your application edge.
- Set connectivity and policy configuration tied to your OpenAPI spec
- Add authn/z, credential management, and CORS policy to your app edge
- Build rate limiting and fault tolerance into your app ingress
- Integrate business processes with workflow support
- Understand the health of your applications with consistent SLOs and alerting
- Use unified and consistent observability tools for app troubleshooting