We are looking for technical trainers with an ability to explain complex distributed system platforms/cloud technologies to technical audiences. Ensure ongoing impact of technical materials and contribute to new content creation with close collaboration with Tetrate’s Engineering teams. We are building a secure, robust, and highly available service mesh platform for mission critical enterprise applications spanning both legacy and modern infrastructure.
- Fundamentals-based problem solving skills; Drive decision by function, first principles based mindset. We are not “title” driven and we value results over process
- Demonstrate bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis; Drive action to the finish line with high quality and on time
- You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas; You contribute effectively outside of your specialty; You think about solving problems from the standpoint of best outcome for the team.
- Intellectually curious with a penchant for seeing opportunities in ambiguity
- Understands the difference between attention to detail vs. detailed – oriented
- Values autonomy and results over process
- Experience in delivering technical training on distributed system platforms, networking, architecting and or security.
- Experienced with designing and administering certification tests & customer surveys.
- Engineering experience with Kubernetes, service mesh technologies such as Istio and Envoy.
- Experience contributing to open source projects and distributed work environment are a plus.
We are worldwide and fully remote with access to offices in SF, Boston, Barcelona and Bandung/Tangerang.