Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’!
Tetrate is currently seeking a Technical Sourcer to own and execute our most complex and niche searches within the service-mesh space. This person will work closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to drive and execute robust talent mapping strategies in order to bring in the best talent as we move into our next stage of growth. In this role, you will utilize your experience in developing and executing sourcing plans to provide lead generation against targeted addressable talent markets. You will serve as an expert for technical recruiting by working on continuous company and talent mapping for key technical segments. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, be able to manage multiple priorities, be flexible and collaborative, and have an amazing response time/customer service mentality. Tetrate is a fast-paced startup which means we need someone to not only develop and drive recruiting initiatives but be able to pivot when needed.
- Develop sourcing plans and assessment approaches to create talent pipelines for current and future hires
- Build out talent networks in technology sectors while sharing an ongoing pool of candidates with the Recruiters
- Partner closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop targeted sourcing plans to support our hiring initiatives under tight deadlines
- Craft and send recruitment email/text campaigns
- Update the recruiting team on current market trends by educating them on relevant industries, companies, and talent pools/profiles
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth and success of the company
- 3+ years of progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on passive technical candidate generation for a niche technical market
- 3+ years of experience with developing strategic talent mapping to create candidate pipelines
- Experience working with recruiting tools and systems, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets
- Proven track record of sourcing for diverse pools of talent
- Experience interacting with potential candidates on professional networks and social media sites
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills along with good time management skills
Worldwide – We are a 100% globally distributed company.