We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to dive into the unique engineering challenges we face daily while keeping the big picture in focus. Lead multi-disciplinary engineering projects. Plan requirements with internal engineering and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, discussing the technical trade-offs, identifying risks and set clear expectations.
- Fundamentals-based problem solving skills; Drive decision by function, first principles based mindset. We are not “title” driven and we value results over process
- Demonstrate bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis; Drive action to the finish line with high quality and on time
- You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas; You contribute effectively outside of your specialty; You think about solving problems from the standpoint of best outcome for the team.
- Intellectually curious with a penchant for seeing opportunities in ambiguity
- Understands the difference between attention to detail vs. detailed – oriented
- Values autonomy and results over process
- 8-10 years of Experience as trusted owner of the status of releases and programs, aligning Align teams from multiple organizations to deliver outstanding product and program outcomes.
- Experienced builder of partnerships across stakeholders to drive improvements and efficiencies that lead to better quality and increased velocity/productivity.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, service mesh technologies such as Istio and Envoy.
- Experience contributing to open source projects and distributed work environment are a plus.
We are worldwide and fully remote with access to offices in SF, Boston, Barcelona and Bandung/Tangerang.