Technical Account Managers, TAM will develop strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand customer’s business. Overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development. Plan for customer events and launches, partnering with CREs and Sales Engineers to ensure customer success and guide issues/escalations to resolution. Develop best practices based on learnings from customer engagements to support initiatives to scale through partners and accelerate adoption.
- Fundamentals-based problem solving skills; Drive decision by function, first principles based mindset. We are not “title” driven and we value results over process
- Demonstrate bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis; Drive action to the finish line with high quality and on time
- You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas; You contribute effectively outside of your specialty; You think about solving problems from the standpoint of best outcome for the team.
- Intellectually curious with a penchant for seeing opportunities in ambiguity
- Understands the difference between attention to detail vs. detailed – oriented
- Values autonomy and results over process
- Experienced interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving customer technical implementations or transformation programs.
- Experience supporting customers in one of the following: cloud operations (launch and capacity planning, product release management), technical support & escalation management.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, service mesh technologies such as Istio and Envoy.
- Experience contributing to open source projects and distributed work environment are a plus.
We are worldwide and fully remote with access to offices in SF, Boston, Barcelona and Bandung/Tangerang. Colorado, San Francisco or Washington D.C., preferred.
U.S. Citizenship required.