Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’!
We are seeking an experienced and results-oriented Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing best-in-class demand generation plans to transform interest into action. Here you will be responsible for building and executing global demand generation programs and integrated campaigns to generate quality leads, move prospects through the sales cycle, build deeper customer relationships, and grow customer usage. From the top of the funnel to our already existing customers, your role is to increase conversion and volume. This role is both strategic and execution-focused, requiring a growth marketing mentality with a willingness to innovate to meet business objectives.
- Build and execute end-to-end demand generation programs aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets, including ABM, SEM, email, paid social, display, content syndication, webinars, lead nurture programs, direct mail, and more
- Develop and execute campaign strategies that achieve quarterly pipeline goals, driving leads, MQLs, and opportunities for sales
- Collaborate with the product marketing team on the development of content, marketing assets, and collateral to support demand generation initiatives at all stages of the buying cycle
- Develop and nurture a close relationship with sales to align on targets, campaigns, lead management, and lead follow-up strategies
- Work closely with the team to develop full-funnel reporting and optimize demand generation funnel conversion rates
- 8+ years B2B marketing experience with at least 3-5 years of experience in demand generation or growth
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out marketing campaigns and the ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach
- Hands-on execution, management, measurement, optimization of digital campaigns with B2B and SaaS products
- Ability to effectively inspire, influence and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of management, and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- A creative thinker that is comfortable bringing new ideas to the table
Location: Worldwide – We are a 100% globally distributed company.