Join a team of world-class engineers working on the next generation of networking services using Istio, Envoy and a few of the open projects to define the next generation of cloud native network service. Seeking backend software engineers experienced in building distributed systems using Golang and gRPC. We are building a secure, and highly available service mesh platform for mission critical enterprise applications for Fortune 500 companies, spanning both the legacy and modern infrastructure. Should possess strong fundamentals in distributed systems and networking. Familiarity with technologies like Kubernetes, Istio, and Envoy, as well as open contributions would be a plus.
- Experience building API driven platforms using Golang and gRPC.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, service mesh technologies such as Istio.
- Excellent understanding of networking concepts, consistency properties of distributed systems, techniques to identify and reconcile configuration drifts.
- Experience contributing to open source projects is a plus.
- Familiarity with hardware load balancers (F5), HSM modules, Active Directory/LDAP is a plus.
Worldwide – Remote, with access to offices in SF, Boston, Tokyo, Japan and Bandung/Tangerang, Indonesia.