Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’!
The Cloud team at Tetrate is responsible for building out and operating SaaS-based applications. This includes various aspects of both SRE and Software Engineering such as release engineering, toil elimination, and the building out of infrastructure abstractions; using modern toolings such as Pulumi and a serverless first approach primarily on AWS.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with application teams to design, develop and deliver highly-available, secure services for mission-critical customer systems
- Build out change management pipelines
- Identify and eliminate toil through automation
- Build and write in one of the following languages:
Skills You Have:
- Familiarity with Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Terraform or Pulumi
- You have experience delivering highly-available web services on any of the public cloud providers
- You’re familiar with building and writing in one of the following languages:
- Value autonomy and results over process
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with excellent communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Demonstrate bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis; Drive action to the finish line with high quality and on time
Location: Worldwide – We are a 100% globally distributed company.