The Cloud team at Tetrate is responsible for building out and operating SaaS-based applications. This includes various aspects of both SRE and Software Engineering such as release engineering, toil elimination and the building out of infrastructure abstractions; using modern tooling such as Pulumi and a serverless first approach primarily on AWS.
- Work with application teams to design, develop and deliver highly-available, secure services for mission-critical customer systems
- Build out change management pipelines
- Identify and eliminate toil through automation
- You have experience delivering highly-available web services on any of the public cloud providers
- Familiarity with Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Terraform or Pulumi
- You’re familiar with building and writing in one of the following languages:
- Value autonomy and results over process
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with excellent communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Demonstrate bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis; Drive action to the finish line with high quality and on time
Location: We are worldwide and fully remote.