Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’!
Tetrate is looking for an SDR Manager to help build and grow a highly specialized SDR team into a world-class business development organization. The Manager of Sales Development will play an instrumental role in expanding our global market coverage, in an extremely competitive market. We are seeking an all-star leader to recruit top talent and manage a team that delivers highly qualified meetings to the AEs. This role collaborates closely with sales and marketing groups to maximize pipeline creation. This person will be very commercially-inclined and will foster appropriate levels of persistence and professionalism. The candidate must be a great coach and leader and incredibly well organized to continuously improve the SDR program as a whole. This is a great opportunity to support a fast-growing company where your output has a direct impact on the company’s growth.
- Ensure the team meets ongoing goals for generating sales-ready appointments for our Sales team
- Establish and manage processes and reports for tracking call activity, email activity, service levels, communication quality, and other key metrics
- Track follow up on daily MQLs, contact us form submissions, live chat inquiries and other inbound sales-ready leads in a “speed to lead” fashion
- Lead by example, you’ll play a hands-on role in demonstrating SDR best practices and providing regular coaching and review
- Be metrics driven, you’ll continually optimize SDR processes as well as messaging, cadences, and campaigns for optimal results
- Partner with the Demand Generation team to ensure you have adequate lead flow (quantity and quality) to meet goals
- Partner with Marketing and Content teams to create scripts, sales plays, training, and email content to ensure high quality / efficient communications
- Identify gaps in the process and work to build solutions to address them
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience effectively leading a successful sales team, in one or combined domain areas: cloud infrastructure or application network or SaaS. Experience leading a consultative sales process that focuses on both inbound/outbound prospecting
- Clear and direct communication, you aren’t afraid to ask questions to get to the bottom of things, and you have excellent and engaging verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to spot talent, hire and grow SDRs to be Sales rock-stars
- Big picture thinker, you have the ability to zoom in and out as needed
- Experience using a CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Previous experience working at a tech startup, which is in high-growth mode, ideally from series B and beyond.
Worldwide – We are a 100% globally distributed company.