Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’!
Tetrate is currently seeking a technically focused Recruiting Manager who will oversee our global recruitment team. As the Recruiting Manager, you will be a hands-on recruiter contributing towards our rapid growth, while managing and leading a team of distributed recruiters and sourcers. You will be responsible for supporting, planning, developing, and executing on recruiting strategies including; top of funnel sourcing, recruiting best practices, and partnering with internal stakeholders on longer-term recruiting initiatives. You will be developing recruitment processes and programs to meet or exceed our hiring goals. The challenge of this role will not only be scaling our recruiting organization to support high-volume hiring but also developing and leveling up key parts of the recruiting function to focus on securing top talent while creating an amazing candidate experience. Tetrate is a fast-paced startup which means we need someone to not only develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives but also to roll up their sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
- Hire, mentor, and professionally develop a team of recruiters and sourcers who can meet and exceed our hiring goals
- Identify process improvement opportunities and champion streamlined practices, workflows, and metrics to measure success
- Develop and deliver recruiting strategies for new and existing markets globally
- Evaluate recruiting efforts to continually improve the quantity and quality of talent brought into the organization
- Work with recruiters to craft and implement targeted email campaigns to drive our KPIs,
- Work with hiring managers to ensure familiarity with the recruitment process; while building an effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches to secure top talent
- Carry a requisition load to meet business needs
- Technical recruiting leadership experience, managing both recruiters and sourcers, preferably with a startup
- Knowledge and success in executing a full-cycle, high-quality technical recruiting process
- Knowledge of reporting the latest technical hiring trends, and an understanding of recruiting metrics
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with challenging and changing demands
- Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Workforce planning experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience or demonstrated skills for supporting a highly distributed environment, time zones, and cultures on a global scale
Worldwide – We are a 100% globally distributed company.