We are seeking an experienced, energetic, and self-driven Product Marketing Manager with exceptional communication, project management, and content creation skills, to help evangelize our vision and product direction. Here, you will lead the go-to-market strategy around our flagship product, Tetrate Service Bridge (TSB). You will work with the product management, engineering, and sales organizations, and be responsible for overall positioning and messaging, field execution, events, demand generation, and sales enablement. You will be a trusted thought partner across the organization, working closely on defining the outbound strategy to drive the adoption of TSB. This is a high-growth opportunity where you’ll focus primarily on building Tetrate’s presence in the rapidly expanding cloud-native technologies market.
- Create positioning and messaging that resonates with target markets and target personas
- Develop successful marketing campaigns to drive awareness and product sales.
- Create compelling marketing content to support go-to-market efforts including: web content, blog posts, social media channels, presentations, videos, customer case studies, demos, and training materials.
- Measuring and supervising critical metrics to track the launch and efficiency of the campaign
- Attending trade shows and other events to help showcase our products
- Work with customers to build compelling content for high-profile speaking engagements, customer case studies, videos, and brand campaigns.
- Must be able to synthesize and simplify complex concepts and turn them into clear and concise messages
- Curiosity about the “how” of technology to tell compelling stories about the “why”
- Proven track record to craft engaging content, including blog posts, presentations, videos
- Exceptional analytical skills and strategic thinking. Demonstrated ability to develop “out of the box” solutions.
- Aptitude to quickly come up to speed on new technology concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Self-starter and proven team player in a 100% distributed environment.
- The ideal candidate will have some familiarity with DevOps, containers, open-source software, and cloud management solutions.