Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’!
Your mission would be to distill and abstract the complexity of raw cloud infrastructure, network and distributed systems to create simple, elegant, visually pleasing product experiences for developers, operators, network admins and security professionals. You will be the owner for the product vision and execution, define “what” with user stories and requirements, drive thought leadership, gather and promote the most relevant ideas into features in product roadmap, define the roadmap in line with customer needs and progression, collaborate with industry experts to understand where Tetrate products fit in the marketplace, define customer experiences, and iterate our product quickly.
The idea is to create a product and a roadmap that allows enterprises to modernize their traditional application architecture. Our product is simple, easy to use, and fits with the existing infrastructure.
You will help us:
Be the holistic owner for the product vision and execution. Define the “what” with user stories and requirements. Drive thought leadership, gather and promote the most relevant ideas into features in product roadmap , across multiple channels and become an advisor to internal decision-makers, customers and engineers. Define the roadmap in line with customer needs and progression. Collaborate with industry experts and customers to understand where Tetrate products fit in the marketplace. Define customer experiences that delight them. Iterate our products quickly, by testing in the market and gathering high-quality, structured feedback. Be the acting GTM until we hire a team for that.
Skills you have:
- Ability to build credibility and trust
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Envoy, Istio, NSX
- 3-5 years of product management experience building cloud from large scale infrastructure companies
- Knowledge and experience in networking products in the category of load balancers, API gateway
- Knowledge of application security protocols around authN/Z, PKI
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Ability to answer the “why” and the “what” and who can also engage in the “how.”
- The ability to take projects from ideation to market testing to completion
- Advanced technical degree candidates preferred
Location: Worldwide – We are a 100% globally distributed company.