Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables a safe and fast application modernization journey for our customers. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’!
Tetrate is seeking a People Operations Coordinator to support our fast growing startup environment. Here you’ll be integral part of managing the onboarding/offboarding process, responding to day-to-day questions and concerns, organizing paperwork to ensure that all templates are up-to-date and accurate, and working on cultivating a data-driven environment. The People Operations Coordinator will be critical to providing top-level HR support to the business, as well as, all of our employees throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who interested in Human Resources and is passionate about providing excellent client service, with a process improvement mind set. You will gain a well rounded view of HR operations and verticals (Payroll, Benefits, Talent, etc.) through providing HR support and partnership to our employees.
- Provide support throughout the employee lifecycle including but not limited to, supporting onboarding & offboarding, equipment deployment, employee changes (promotions, transfers, etc.), background checks, employment verifications, visas and immigration
- Be the first line of support for employees with People related questions and take ownership of any query and/or issues raised seeing it through to resolution
- Take ownership of documenting workflow and procedures, updating existing processes, and proactively finding opportunities for process improvement
- Maintaining confidential employee e-files ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Update and maintain employee data in systems to support data integrity
- Assist the People Operations Team with various projects and initiatives as needed
- Understanding of the entire team member lifecycle, with the ability to recommend process-oriented and/or operational solutions to improve the team member experience
- Ability to work within a distributed team as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications with the ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels within the company.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills – able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic and occasionally ambiguous environment.
- Able to use discretion and handle highly sensitive information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and across functions.
Worldwide – We are a 100% globally distributed company.