Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’!
As we continue to scale, we are looking to add a Partner Solutions Engineer to our team. This person will play the role of technical advisor and be the product advocate to new and existing partners. As part of the Technical Team, the Partner Solutions Engineer works closely with sales, marketing, and product management to demonstrate product capability, inspire confidence, and effectively communicate the power of Tetrate Service Bridge (TSB). As a “Trusted Advisor” to our Partners they will build strong business relationships and share ideas on a daily basis. They will produce technical, business, and sales-related documentation to build a technical understanding and credibility to help our partners during the sales process.
The Partner Solutions Engineer position offers candidates expansive opportunities for professional growth across a variety of business and technology domains. You will play a key role as an individual leader in the field and contribute internally to an organizational culture that deeply values transparency, performance, development, creativity, collaboration, and trust.
- The Partner Solution Engineer will become a trusted advisor to partners to show the value of Tetrate Service Bridge
- They will be responsible for building the technical understanding and credibility to help our partners during the sales process
- They will lead the Partner Product Technical Assessment which includes evaluating the compatibility of our products, ensuring alignment to roadmaps, and providing technical solutions that will have a positive business outcome for both our customers and partners. They will work closely with our partners to architect, develop, and enhance partner sales and services leveraging both companies’ products in alignment with our mutual business goals.
- They will manage all aspects of the prospect evaluation process including developing joint POC’s with the partner, that could be used as part of the customer’s sales process, webinars, or training
- They will help outbound activities associated with the joint solution by leading or participating in webinars hosted by either Partner or Tetrate
- Influence Mirantis’ product direction by considering Partner product integration, testing, supportability, and solution requirements. Serve as Partner product champion within Tetrate
- Practical understanding of distributed systems, software development practices, application architecture, and DevOps philosophies
- The ideal candidate will have some familiarity with DevOps, containers, open-source software, and cloud management solutions
- They will be able to synthesize and simplify complex concepts and turn them into clear and concise communication
- Must have a proven track record to craft engaging content, including blog posts, presentations, videos
- Must have exceptional analytical skills and strategic thinking with the ability to quickly come up to speed on new technology concepts
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills and be a self-starter and proven team player in a 100% distributed environment
Location: Worldwide – We are a 100% globally distributed company.