We are seeking experienced Recruiters, Sourcers and Researchers with previous experience in premiere engineering technology companies.
We are the leading service mesh, working on the next generation of networking services using Istio, Envoy and a few of the open projects, redefine authorization and security space for Fortune 500 enterprises.
We are the leading service mesh, open source cloud network security Start-Up based out of Silicon Valley with virtual teams spanning the globe. We look for people who are self-directed, intensely curious, values freedom and responsibility and committed to building an open and merit based culture.
Experienced Technical Recruiters:
Own the end-to-end strategy to recruit niche technical and leadership roles in limited talent pools, including building key competitive research, recruiting initiatives/projects, industry profile development, networking and direct sourcing. Infrastructure Engineering experience a plus.
Technical Sourcer /Researcher:
Conduct Internet research using multiple sourcing channels for finding passive profiles of engineering and non-engineering roles in the cloud network security market. Craft compelling, custom-tailored correspondences to increase engagement.
- Fundamentals-based problem solving skills; Drive decision by function, first principles based mindset. We are not “title” driven and we value results over process
- Demonstrate bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis; Drive action to the finish line with high quality and on time
- You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas; You contribute effectively outside of your specialty; You think about solving problems from the standpoint of best outcome for the team.
- Values autonomy and results over process
- Technical recruiting experience in Engineering, Product Management, Sales Engineers, Developer Relations and non-engineering roles both domestically and internationally.
- Sourcing strategy for niche engineering roles and a critical eye for identifying undervalued talent
- Recruited for early stage start-ups and subsequent phases on the growth path.
- Experienced or demonstrated skills for supporting a highly distributed environment, time zones and cultures on a global scale.
- Thrives in formative environments and see it as an opportunity to be creative; challenges status-quo
- International technical recruiting experience
- Qualifications aren’t entirely based on years of experience alone, but around 7-10 years for Technical Recruiter, 3-5 years for Technical Sourcers, 1-6 years for Researchers desired.
We are worldwide and fully remote.