The Frontend team at Tetrate, focuses on building immersive experiences, empowering many personas to manage the Application traffic of complex network infrastructure across cloud providers and on-premise deployments. As a Frontend Engineer, you will build and constantly enhance high-performance UIs such as dashboards, large scale config management, impressive visualizations involving vast volumes of data and seamlessly weave data and metrics from multiple sources. Optimizing HTTP requests, balancing reuse vs usability, reducing wasted re-renders, smaller code bundles, faster CI/CD pipelines, maximizing automated testing, and effective support tooling are our daily focus, that drives us to design and code great user experiences.
We breathe ReactJs, with TypeScript, React Hooks and Styled components that help us keep pushing towards high-performance UI/UX. An incredible fusion of data and metrics with powerful visualizations using d3.js is a core part of what we develop. Our UIs offer powerful alerting, notifications, observability, monitoring and tracing through deep interactions with tracing platforms such as ZIPKIN and observability platforms such as Apache SkyWalking.
Any experience is not complete without comprehensive documentation, and we offer the platform that helps manage authored and generated documentation for our products. Effective use of node.js, YAML configs for orchestrating content across repositories, and Docusarus provide a complete and seamless documentation experience for engineers and a great viewing experience for our customers.
- Fundamentals-based problem solving skills; Drive decision by function, first principles based mindset. We are not “title” driven and we value results over process
- Demonstrate bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis; Drive action to the finish line with high quality and on time
- You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas; You contribute effectively outside of your specialty; You think about solving problems from the standpoint of best outcome for the team.
- Intellectually curious with a penchant for seeing opportunities in ambiguity
- Understands the difference between attention to detail vs. detailed – oriented
- Values autonomy and results over process
- Data visualization (e.g. real-time charts, efficient asynchronous data flow).
- You have working knowledge of when and how to make your code scale effectively.
- Proactive in taking ownership of tasks and take them to completion.
- You desire to learn and continually give and receive feedback effectively.
- Our values of collaboration, results, efficiency, diversity, iteration, and transparency resonate with you.
- You have experience optimizing code and look for ways to resolve performance issues.
- You have experience contributing to open source software.
We are worldwide and fully remote with access to offices in SF, Boston, Barcelona Bandung/Tangerang and Jakarta.