Tetrate is building a product suite that distills the complexity of raw infrastructure into clean, performant, ergonomic interfaces. The role will entail combining business requirements from users with design and style input from the internal Tetrate design team, which requires building complex logic and data structures into intuitive UIs. You’ll work alongside the UX team, the Backend Engineering team and Product Managers to iterate on new features within the Tetrate product.
- Fundamentals-based problem solving skills; Drive decision by function, first principles based mindset. We are not “title” driven and we value results over process
- Demonstrate bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis; Drive action to the finish line with high quality and on time
- You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas; You contribute effectively outside of your specialty; You think about solving problems from the standpoint of best outcome for the team.
- Intellectually curious with a penchant for seeing opportunities in ambiguity
- Understands the difference between attention to detail vs. detailed – oriented
- Values autonomy and results over process
- Data visualization (e.g. real-time charts, efficient asynchronous data flow).
- You have working knowledge of when and how to make your code scale effectively.
- Proactive in taking ownership of tasks and take them to completion.
- You desire to learn and continually give and receive feedback effectively.
- Our values of collaboration, results, efficiency, diversity, iteration, and transparency resonate with you.
- You have experience optimizing code and look for ways to resolve performance issues.
- You have experience contributing to open source software.
We are worldwide and fully remote with access to offices in SF, Boston, Barcelona Bandung/Tangerang and Jakarta.