Why join Tetrate? Because Tetrate was named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’.
Do you love events? Everything about them? Then this role is for you! Your day-to-day will be centered on planning and managing virtual and physical events of varying sizes and purposes. As our events aficionado you will have to understand what it takes to make sure the logistics work out, keep everything within the allocated budget and ensure that the event itself is carried out smoothly.
- Create memorable experiences that help attract new customers and retain the ones we have, creating a growing community brand.
- Apply the same for internal team events ranging from virtual social events to onsite programs that focus on team engagement.
- Combine financial resourcefulness, data, analytics and marketing creativity. Maintain budgeting/cost analysis, event reporting and ROI and keep track of many logistical details while applying creative side to create, develop and manage marketing campaigns and events that are impactful and unique.
- Work with demand generation team to assist with internal and external communication around events keeping internal teams and sales up to date with plans and expectations onsite, and helping to elevate the pre, during, and post-show engagement
- Help evaluate and measure event success, collaborate with demand generation managers and business operations teams to create detailed post-event reports with recommendations for adjustments and ideas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Marketing, or a related field, or meaningful work experience
- A natural affinity to forge relationships with internal and external stakeholders and integrate & engage with vendors and venues
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Self-managing , start-up mindset with a high quotient for taking deliverables to the finish line and doing it on time.
- Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
We are a globally distributed team with presence across ten countries in North America, Europe and Asia. Preferred location for this role: North America.