We are looking for engineers with strong distributed systems experience to join our team. We are building a secure, robust, and highly available service mesh platform for mission critical enterprise applications spanning both legacy and modern infrastructure.
- Fundamentals-based problem solving skills; Drive decision by function, first principles based mindset. We are not “title” driven and we value results over process
- Demonstrate bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis; Drive action to the finish line with high quality and on time
- You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas; You contribute effectively outside of your specialty; You think about solving problems from the standpoint of best outcome for the team.
- Intellectually curious with a penchant for seeing opportunities in ambiguity
- Understands the difference between attention to detail vs. detailed – oriented
- Values autonomy and results over process
- Experience building distributed system platforms using C++ and gRPC.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, service mesh technologies such as Istio and Envoy.
- Excellent understanding of networking protocols, concepts, consistency properties of distributed systems, techniques to identify and reconcile configuration drifts.
- Experience contributing to open source projects is a plus.
- Familiarity with WebAssembly is a plus.
- Familiarity with Golang, hardware/software load balancers (F5, NGINX), HSM modules, Active Directory/LDAP is a plus.
Worldwide – Remote, with access to offices in SF, Boston, Tokyo, Japan and Bandung/Tangerang, Indonesia.