Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables a safe and fast application modernization journey for our customers. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’!
Tetrate is seeking a B2B Digital Marketing Specialist to effectively own our paid and organic strategy globally. This role will drive digital campaign execution across integrated marketing teams, and will develop and manage demand execution to drive inquiries and meet pipeline goals from both inbound and outbound campaigns. This role requires expertise in both organic and paid marketing channels, as well as a deep understanding of marketing analytics and ROI.
The ideal candidate is a proven marketing technologist and strategist who possesses a start-up mentality and can quickly uncover new opportunities to optimize and build. They will take ownership of key tools, while aligning and organizing with cross-functional teams toward one mission. They will have a genuine curiosity for testing new and innovative approaches to generate demand and will take a data-driven approach to plan and optimize digital demand across both inbound and outbound channels.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product marketing, and content teams to strategize full-funnel digital programs across paid search, paid social, programmatic, and CTV channels
- Partner with outside agencies to define and execute paid and organic analysis, keyword research, and reporting & optimizations
- Regularly test, evaluate, report, and measure results of ongoing campaigns to continuously improve conversion rates
- Provide regular updates to the broader team(s) and leadership on the progress of digital programs and action items based on analysis
- Manage quarterly budget and plan accordingly throughout the fiscal year
- Support the planning, building, and execution of A/B testing across ad copy, creatives, landing pages, and various touchpoints throughout the marketing & sales funnel
- Analyze our website and identify opportunities to optimize site structure and content for improved discoverability
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, ideally in a B2B tech environment, startup preferred
- Experience with online marketing tools: Google Ad, Facebook, LinkedIn, Hubspot
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms to generate traffic, convert visitors to leads, and nurturing into qualified leads
- Organized, self-starter, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective communicator who can develop creative content to be distributed through multiple channels
- Good knowledge of SEM, SEO, Display, and A/B and multivariate testing, and can iterate based on findings
- Data-driven, excited to analyze and report on the ROI of campaigns, contribute to team Lead and MQL goals, all to increase ARR
- Creative thinker who is not afraid to step out of the box and propose new, different, and innovative ideas
Worldwide – We are a 100% globally distributed company.