Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’!
We are looking for a leadership experience with B2B digital marketing to take ownership of the development, implementation, and management of B2B digital marketing activities across online channels including social media, Linkedin, email, web, and display ads.
References on open source projects: Envoy, Istio, OpenTracing, OpenCensus, SkyWalking. Technically versed in complex distributed system platforms/cloud technologies would be a big plus or you might have a background as a developer, and write as a hobby, or perhaps you’re an experienced communicator who enjoys digging deep into code.
- Drive customer acquisition using lead generation strategies and deliver tangible leads using the latest lead generation tools
- Ensure the company website is kept up-to-date and aligned with marketing objectives
- Target-based lead generation and lead nurturing activities via content marketing, account-based marketing
- Manage PPC advertising and SEO
- Set up email marketing activities from concept through to delivery and conduct analysis of the outreach. Create and manage Google Adwords, LinkedIn
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI’s
- Fundamentals-based problem-solving skills; Drive decision by function, first principles-based mindset. We are not “title” driven and we value results over process
- Demonstrate bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis; Drive action to the finish line with high quality and on time
- You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas; You contribute effectively outside of your specialty; You think about solving problems from the standpoint of the best outcome for the team
- Intellectually curious with a penchant for seeing opportunities in ambiguity
- Understands the difference between attention to detail vs. detailed-oriented
- Values autonomy and results over process
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in modern expressions
- Five years of digital marketing experience preferably in a global software product company and a team that has successfully delivered results. You should demonstrate the track record of driving lead-generation, sales, client acquisition, and brand awareness using google ads, Linkedin, and other relevant tools and methods
- Demonstrated experience with managing multiple digital marketing campaigns with the ability to analyze and make recommendations on performance
- Understanding of CNCF landscape and/or experience with open source projects will be a plus
Location: Worldwide – We are a 100% globally distributed company.