We are a startup based out of Silicon Valley developing and building on top of some of the biggest open source projects (Istio, Envoy, and others) that are defining the next generation of network, authorization, and security for the F500 enterprises.
We are looking for writers who will work cross-functionally with marketing, engineering, product, and business operation teams to develop communication campaigns using a full range of channels including print, digital, and social media platforms. A few examples include: technical documentation, creating blog posts, case studies, and content for social media to engage our target audience, writing email outreach, video scripts, web copy, internal business communications (HR & Finance), and press releases. Audiences include our advisors and internal team, enterprise customers and prospects, recruits, dev/ops, and the open source communities. You’ll dive into researching various topics and industry trends and produce technical and non-technical content on time. Thoughtful, clear and engaging communication campaigns that are in tune with Tetrate’s culture, core values, product integrity. Domain experience related to service mesh or cloud native technology would be desirable.
- Fundamentals-based problem solving skills; Drive decision by function, first principles based mindset. We are not “title” driven and we value results over process
- Demonstrate bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis; Drive action to the finish line with high quality and on time
- You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas; You contribute effectively outside of your specialty; You think about solving problems from the standpoint of best outcome for the team.
- Intellectually curious with a penchant for seeing opportunities in ambiguity
- Understands the difference between attention to detail vs. detailed – oriented
- Values autonomy and results over process
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in modern expressions
- Successful candidate will have 7-10 years of experience in business and or technical writing, journalism setting
- Technical proficiency in any of the cloud native technologies would be a huge advantage
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Journalism, Communications or related field in writing
Location: We are worldwide and fully remote with access to offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Boston, Barcelona Bandung/Tangerang and Jakarta.
Interested? Send your resume and writing samples to email@example.com with a brief introduction on interest.