Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our ‘mesh’!
As we continue to scale, we are looking for a Content Engineer to join our organization.
As a Content Engineer, you will help us fulfill our mission by connecting with other developers, contributing to open source, and sharing your knowledge and experience about Tetrate and other leading technologies at conferences and meetups, in contributed articles, and on blogs, podcasts, and social media. Your work will foster a community inspired by Tetrate and will drive our strategy around developer love and Tetrate’s participation in the open source ecosystem.
- Build and maintain content in form of online courses, workshop materials, blog posts, YouTube videos
- Researching and learning about new technologies from the cloud-native space
- Creating proofs-of-concept, demos, code samples
- Delivering training content to customers
- Fostering, growing and engaging with the cloud-native community
- A passion for learning new technologies
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Istio
- Experience working on cross-functional teams (marketing, product development, etc.)
- Open-source contributions and community involvement are a plus
- Fundamentals-based problem-solving skills; Drive decision by function, first principles based mindset. We are not “title” driven and we value results over process
- Demonstrate bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis; Drive action to the finish line with high quality and on time
- You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas; You contribute effectively outside of your specialty; You think about solving problems from the standpoint of the best outcome for the team.
- Values autonomy and results over process
Location: Worldwide – We are a 100% globally distributed company.