Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. Its founding team represents creators and key maintainers of Envoy and Istio open-source projects.
We are looking for a Channel Alliance Leader to build a net-new sales pipeline via net-new channel reseller referrals. You are a strong candidate with 15+ years strategic partnership experience. You will be responsible for establishing new partnership relationships, providing sales & technical enablement to partners, driving new GTM strategies through the partnership ecosystem, building new programs, managing, and measuring outcomes for new partner reseller revenue streams. Experience with Cloud partners (AWS/Azure/GCP), Infrastructure and Software resellers is desirable. Open source experience is a plus.
References on open source projects:
Envoy, Istio, OpenTracing, OpenCensus, SkyWalking. Technically versed in complex distributed system platforms/ cloud technologies would be a big plus or you might have a background as a developer, and write as a hobby, or perhaps you’re an experienced communicator who enjoys digging deep into code.
- Demonstrated ability to build new partnerships, manage partner relationships and drive new revenue generating opportunities
- Ability to work cross functionally (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Legal) as well as externally to influence business decisions
- Relevant experience and understanding of cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Significant experience building and owning relationships with top
- Formulate partnership programs to generate new business opportunities
- Fundamentals-based problem solving skills; Drive decision by function, first principles based mindset. We are not “title” driven and we value results over process
- Demonstrate bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis; Drive action to the finish line with high quality and on time
- You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas; You contribute effectively outside of your specialty; You think about solving problems from the standpoint of best outcome for the team
- Intellectually curious with a penchant for seeing opportunities in ambiguity
- Understands the difference between attention to detail vs. detailed – oriented
- Values autonomy and results over process
- Fifteen years of partnership/ business development experience preferably in a global software product company and team that has successfully delivered results. You should demonstrate the track record of driving successful alliance strategies building partnership programs aimed to achieve incremental revenue streams
- Demonstrated experience with managing multiple digital marketing campaigns with the ability to analyse and make recommendations on performance
- Significant experience with negotiation skills and ability to present to leadership
We have members from twelve countries and counting! We are fully remote – work from anywhere. .