Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. Its founding team represents creators and key maintainers of Envoy and Istio open-source projects.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to build out the company’s financials and reporting in accordance with US GAAP. This is an excellent opportunity to drive process improvements as we build processes that scale. You are a strong candidate with 5+ years progressive accounting experience. You will be responsible for establishing financial reporting (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow). Equally important, you will develop strong processes around month end close. Experience with Quickbooks, international accounting & consolidations is desirable. SaaS and Cloud and/or open source experience is a plus.
- Manage the month end and quarter end financial close. Including reconciliations.
- Manage the G/L and chart of accounts, financial system
- Prepare monthly financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow) in accordance with GAAP; ensure timely and accurate consolidations
- Manage the billing and invoice process, collections
- Prepare journal entries in QB (accruals & reclasses)
- Manage audits
- Assist with processing payroll and commissions
- Assist with tax preparations
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Big 4 CPA preferred
- Self-starter, excellent project management
- Strong attention to details
- Written and verbal communication (asynchronous strongly emphasized given distributed org structure)
- Quickbooks proficient
- SaaS experience
Location: US – Remote
We have members from twelve countries and counting! We are fully remote – work from anywhere